Polar Cement Primer is specially designed for interior applications. It can be used for priming on plastered surfaces and other masonry works. It makes the surface less absorbent. Polar Cement Primer is a water-based primer, and it consists of copolymers, imported pigments and extenders, so as to ensure deep penetration and sealing of porous surfaces. In order to achieve reasonable opacity, it is pigmented white.
Upto 50% by volume using water.
90-100 sq.ft./Itr/coat, when applied on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness & surface porosity.
(Please note: Polar Cement Primer is an undercoat.)
Available Pack Size
1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 10 Ltr, 20 Ltr
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Do not use Universal Stainer's or any other colorants in primers.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- In coastal areas, it is not recommended to leave the primer
without the application of topcoats.
- Primer coat should not be kept exposed in monsoon. Ensure
completion of application before monsoon.
- Ensure not to use Chlorinated water for dilution.