Mintz Water Based Primer is suitable for application on exterior as well as interior surfaces. It provides excellent adhesion to topcoat emulsions and thus it prevents peeling off of topcoat emulsions. Due to its excellent opacity and whiteness, it Improves appearance of the topcoat emulsions.
Upto 50% by volume using water.
100-110 sq.ft./Itr/coat, when applied on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness & surface porosity.
(Please note: Mintz Ext & Int Primer is an undercoat.)
Available Pack Size
1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 10 Ltr, 20 Ltr
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Do not use Universal Stainer's or any other colorants in primers.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- In coastal areas, it is not recommended to leave the primer
without the application of topcoats.
- Primer coat should not be kept exposed in monsoon. Ensure
completion of application before monsoon.
- Ensure not to use Chlorinated water for dilution.